Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Life in Words Series 1/3: Focus



There are many days where I take the time to be alone. With no sounds and no one around, it’s easy for me concentrate. I get to thinking. This is not the type of thinking that causes me to go insane and it's not the type that gets me confused. This is the type of thinking that leads to progression. The kind that helps me find clues. I'm focusing. Where will I conclude?

There are two sides to every situation, but there is only one truth. So many distractions ahead of me, and none of them can fill what is empty. I’m angry because what was supposed to go right went wrong. What is it that I’m missing? I can’t seem to figure it out.

I've got to keep focus.

Everyone has a way of dealing with things. I have mine. All I can do is ask why. It's the only question that leads me closer to the answer. The only thing that seems to make sense is the only thing that makes sense. The only reason I was conceived. The first thing I've ever known.

I have focused. It's all starting to come together. All of my questions are leading back to me. With a little help, I've found the answers within myself. Who would've thought it was something this simple? The ultimate meaning of what it means to be human.

Do you know love? Love is the only thing that allows me to be free. Now, I'm focused.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SPEAK YOUR MIND

© LET IT BE YOURS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig
Subscribe