Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hustle & Bustle in the Streets of Hong Kong

Hong Kong is the global city of Asia. The dense population describes it as the epitome of the city that never sleeps. From the street markets, malls, business areas, and the subway line know as the MTR, I always find myself squeezing my way through the crowd. I've spent a lot of time exploring the streets of Mong Kok so far. There's great food to try all over and amazing shopping deals to snag while trying not to get too lost in the exploration.  I've been documenting my travels as I go and always keep a smile at the friendly locals who constantly stare in curiosity. Although I have barley scraped the surface in my adventures, I'm excited to see where my travels throughout Hong Kong will take me.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SPEAK YOUR MIND

© LET IT BE YOURS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig
Subscribe